Planning a birthday party is always incomplete without a decent and joyful return gift of kids. It is that part of the process where you have to put the most effort in terms of ransacking your brain to find out the perfect gift for every child attending the party. While this particular tradition can be a little tough if you lack ideas, here are some fantastic kids return gift ideas that they will love:
- Cartoon backpacks: Bags are something that a kid carries every day to school and adores to organize. Since it is their first step of learning about responsibility, they love to have backpacks of their choices that they can show off to their friends. Cartoon backpacks are an excellent item for return gifts for kids. You can also stuff some pencils, rubbers, toffees and small stationery items so that it creates another surprise.
- Clay kit: Since their imagination skills are developing at an increasing speed in this age, it is always advised to give them things that they can apply their imagination to create something. Clay kits are the perfect for children between 3-5 years as it can help them improve their knowledge and increase their creativity.
- Puzzles and board games: A child can never get bored with puzzles and they are very helpful for their brain development. They faster they solve the puzzle, the sharper their brain gets. Board games too are fun if they have friends coming over or siblings to enjoy it with. They can learn a lot while playing.
- Lunch box: A very useful gift for kids that will give them the necessary nourishment that they need. Lunch boxes of good quality will keep food warmer for longer period of times and will be more useful than a lot of toys.
- Wall stickers: With the new wall sticker range available online, you can easily pick up a great return gift for kids. These stickers can be of their favourite cartoons, some famous superheroes or Barbie girls. There is always something for everyone, and kids will love a new addition to their rooms.
- Personalized stationery pouches: Kids need stationary pouches in school as well as in their homes to keep their things organized. Giving them personalized pouches will increase their interest in keeping things gathered in one place where they love to store it. Plus, it will keep their moms happy too.
- Piggy banks: One of the best kids return gifts ideas include cute attractive piggy banks, which will not only encourage them to save money but also teach them to keep it safe increasing their sense of responsibilities.
- Painting kits: The best time to start with art and craft is the age between 3-5 years. Kids of these ages enjoy looking at colours and catch their names faster while they play with it. Since their minds are growing, it a good idea to give them paints, crayons, drawing books, etc., to expand their imaginations.
These are some of the unique return gifts for kids that they will carry home with a broad grin on their faces, after all, that is the agenda of the gathering.